Sapphire Now 2013 and ASUG Annual conference wrapped up last week in Orlando. DataXstream was among the 20,000 customers, vendors, and prospects in attendance. In addition to the participants in Orlando, over 80,000 virtual participants experienced this year’s conference. This year was no exception to SAP’s tradition of top-notch event, providing exciting news and innovative solutions. Likewise, DataXstream had a great week with customers and potential partners during the conference.
DataXstream highlighted core lines of business including Consulting Services, Project Leadership, Functional Expertise, Custom Development, Basis Administration, Integration Services, and ISV Enablement Solutions.
Here are a few highlights from DataXstream Core Offerings presented at SAPPHIRE NOW 2013.
- DataXstream’s Consulting Services provide experienced consultants that bring technical expertise and delivery project success.
- DataXstream’s Project Leadership utilizes years of implementation experience to set the right direction for your project. We provide solutions that work for your company.
- DataXstream provides Functional Expertise that delivers processes and configuration to maximize the business benefit of your SAP solutions.
- DataXstream provides Custom Development solutions to bridge gaps between your business processes and the SAP solution, as well as driving cost reduction through better design.
- DataXstream provides experienced Basis Administration to provide excellent NetWeaver platform support, and provide system architecture to deliver a reliable, scalable, and adaptable SAP platform.
- DataXstream’s Integration Services team works with customers to build reliable, stable, and robust integration solutions. Throughout the integration process, we work with you to integrate your SAP and non-SAP applications to build your complete solution.
- DataXstream provides ISV Enablement services that integrate your third-party products into the SAP solution.
Now that SAPPHIRE NOW 2013 is over, DataXstream will return to its core activities and continue to deliver value to its customers and establish new business relationships. We wish everyone who participated in the show continued success.