DataXstream is currently looking for a full time in-house graphic + web designer / developer. The right candidate will be a highly talented and energetic Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the design and delivery of creative elements in both electronic and traditional media, from websites to B2B email lead generation tools; from brochures to tradeshow graphics. They will also be responsible for bringing the DataXstream visual brand to life.
The ideal candidate will understand the Dataxstream brand and have a strong sense of style and highly defined understanding of how the functional and visual combine to create compelling, memorable experiences. Required experience is based on past projects and size of portfolio.
Position is open to W2 and contract employees. This position is located in the Tidewater/Richmond, Virginia area. Company has great benefits package. Compensation is dependent on skills and experience.
- Print graphic/materials design experience
- Digital (web) graphic design experience
- Web Design / Development experience
- Knowledge of responsive web design techniques (preferred)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Principles and Elements of design (a good eye for spacing, color, balance, etc)
- Ability to work solo as well as collaborate with others to realize marketing needs
- Openness to constructive criticism and changes
- Adobe Creative Suite (Software)
- WordPress (Software)
- PHP (Programming language – preferred)
Please submit the form below to be considered for this position.