Come work with us!
DataXstream is a carefully assembled group of talented and creative people, working together to deliver tailor-made solutions for our SAP clients. We are headquartered in historical Williamsburg, VA with a satellite office in Indianapolis, IN. Our work environment reflects our progressive values and creates a comfortable work atmosphere to create synergy and team collaboration.
Current Job Openings:
Job Title: French Speaking Junior SAP SD Consultant
Type: Contract / Hourly / Internship
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Williamsburg, VA
Start Date: Late Spring / Early Summer 2016
Length: 3-5 months
The role will last approximately 3-5 months, with the possibility of extension and requires full time on site work at our Corporate Headquarters in Williamsburg, VA. Only independent contractors available on a C2C basis or hourly employees will be considered for this role. We are not able to provide sponsorship or transfer of any visas for this role, however anyone legally authorized to work within the United States for any employer will be considered. DataXstream is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a unique individual who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved with our very capable teams.
Please apply via email to email@example.com and include a copy of your resume and at least 1 business reference including contact information. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Job Title: SAP ABAP / PI Developer Position
Location: US-Multiple Locations
Type: Contract / Contract to Hire
DataXstream, an SAP focused organization, has experienced significant growth over the last 2 years. We are currently seeking an SAP ABAP/PI Developer to add to the team. This role will be critical and will include a diverse set of responsibilities over multiple areas of the business:
- 7+ years of experience in ABAP/PI/XI Programming is required
- Experience with EDI strategy and tools
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Experience with Data Dictionary, Function Modules (Remote Enabled), BAPIs, Web Services
- Experience creating/modifying Adobe Forms
- Proficiency with ALE/IDocs including error handling is desirable
- Experience working with SAP ECC 6.0
- Programming experience in various modules – MM, SD, FI
- Sharp, energetic consultants with an understanding of business processes
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
Job Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Type: Contract / Contract-to-Hire
Location: US Multiple Locations
DataXstream, an SAP focused organization, has experienced significant growth over the last 2 years. We are currently seeking an SAP FICO Consultant to add to the team. This FICO role will be critical and will include a diverse set of responsibilities over multiple areas of the business:
Support for Expanding Business Areas of DataXstream:
- ISV Enablement Business, including Vertex Product Development and Cforia Collections & Deductions Management
- DataXstream Product Development for our OMS+ Order Management / POS solution
- DataXstream Sales and Delivery Teams
- Internal implementation of SAP at DataXstream
We are looking for a unique individual who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved with our very capable teams:
- ISV support will include working with software vendors and their clients to develop new, innovative complementary solutions for SAP.
- The DataXstream Product Team is rapidly developing our OMS+ solution which requires tight integration between SD and FICO. You will work alongside the Product Team to continue to improve design and expand functionality.
- Work with our Sales & Delivery Teams to create demos and proposals for clients
- Help build and select FICO resources and teams for delivery while assisting delivery teams with specific FICO projects
- Loves to work with SAP
- Interested in continuously learning and willing to put in the extra effort to expand SAP knowledge
- Interested in helping others learn and expand SAP knowledge
- Interested in helping DataXstream win new customers and business
The right individual has the potential to significantly expand his/her roles and responsibilities within the organization.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please send your resume and business references to firstname.lastname@example.org