The Xstream connector is a certified SAP product that enables software companies to rapidly enable their product in the SAP market place. The Xstream connector is a semi-custom adapter that bridges the gap between writing technical interface programs with SAP and using an adapter built into a 3rd party application. Starting with the Xstream connector codebase, A software company simply leverages DataXstream’s experience in SAP integration; our teams do the necessary SAP-centric configuration and coding that is specifically required for your application.
After the coding is completed, a company can choose to certify their software with SAP. When using the DataXstream Certification Service, 3rd party software is guaranteed to pass certification.
Xstream Connector Features
- Certiﬁed by SAP.
- Developed using SAP recommended best practices and integration techniques.
- Software is packaged leveraging SAP’s Add-on Assembly Kit.
- Content is implemented, versioned and maintained within the SAP application, using the standard SAINT transaction, just like SAP delivered software.
- Designed and architected to allow maximum implementation ﬂexibility. This allows each deployment to adapt to a customer-speciﬁc integration infrastructure.
- Leverages SAP standard integration techniques. It is implemented, scaled, and tuned just like any standard SAP delivered interface.
- Supports versions SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP 4.7 Enterprise, SAP ECC 5.0, and SAP ECC 6.0.
- Cforia SAP PI content supports versions 3.0, 7.0 and 7.1.
Implementation Approaches Supported
“The Xstream Connector is a clean and concise integral interface between our Greenlee SAP Production System and our Production Cforia MC2 instance. Its existence in our environment is seamless to the end-users and virtually invisible and maintenance free to the Basis Team. The Team from DataXstream has done an excellent job with the development of the Xstream Connector. The Team in general is excellent to work with and they are always there for you before, during and after the implementation. You are definitely a part of the DataXstream Team throughout the entire implementation process.”
“There is one phrase that comes to mind as a result of working with the DataXstream Team and the Xstream Connector: Flawless Execution. It has been a very pleasant experience working with them and I look forward to working with them on future projects.”
TFC-FSSC IT Group Lead