DataXstream has a full-time opening for an ABAP/PI Developer in our Indianapolis, IN office.
- 7+ years of experience in ABAP/PI/XI Programming is required
- Experience with EDI strategy and tools
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Experience with Data Dictionary, Function Modules (Remote Enabled), BAPIs, Web Services
- Experience creating/modifying Adobe Forms
- Proficiency with ALE/IDocs including error handling is desirable
- Experience working with SAP ECC 6.0
- Programming experience in various modules – MM, SD, FI
- Work will primarily be remote, but could be potential for periodic travel to client sites
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
- Sharp, energetic consultants with an understanding of business processes
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
For immediate consideration, forward your resume and salary requirements to Jane Robitaille.