These young people demonstrated outstanding creativity, leadership and organization skills as well impressive problem solving abilities. They worked diligently and the end result was something truly impressive. Beyond the few process improvements they were assigned, they created a design that leads into customization and development opportunities for DataXstream we never expected. We want to take this moment to say “Thank you!” to all of the successful internship participants this year.
- Henry “Max” Lipkin, IT Business Analyst
- Robert “Seb” Meekins, IT Business Analyst
- Kenny Sutherland, IT Business Analyst
- Brandon Hogge, IT Business Analyst
- Seth Buffkin, Jr. IT Analyst
- Thomas Kueser, Jr. IT Analyst
- Rachael Shepard, Marketing Intern
DataXstream will welcome several of these interns back in the coming school year for continued programming work. We also want to say “Congratulations” to Kenny Sutherland, a DataXstream intern who has been offered a full-time position with the company after graduation this year.
Interested in participating in the DataXstream Summer Internship Program next year? Visit our Careers page or contact Cassandra Podskalny, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com for more information.