Seamlessly connect your product with our SAP integration solution.
The Xstream Connector is a certified SAP integration solution that enables software companies to rapidly enable their product in the SAP market place.
The Xstream connector is a semi-custom adapter that bridges the gap between writing technical interface programs with SAP and using an adapter built into a 3rd party application. Starting with the Xstream connector codebase, a software company simply leverages DataXstream’s experience in SAP integration; our teams do the necessary SAP-centric configuration and coding that is specifically required for your application.
After the coding is completed, a company can choose to certify their software with SAP. When using the DataXstream Certification Service, 3rd party software is guaranteed to pass certification.
Xstream Connector Features
- Certiﬁed SAP integration solution
- Developed using SAP recommended best practices and integration techniques
- Software is packaged leveraging SAP’s Add-on Assembly Kit
- Content is implemented, versioned and maintained within the SAP application, using the standard SAINT transaction, just like SAP delivered software
- Designed and architected to allow maximum implementation ﬂexibility. This allows each deployment to adapt to a customer-speciﬁc integration infrastructure.
- Leverages SAP standard integration techniques. It is implemented, scaled, and tuned just like any standard SAP delivered interface
- Supports versions SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP 4.7 Enterprise, SAP ECC 5.0, and SAP ECC 6.0
- Cforia SAP PI content supports versions 3.0, 7.0 and 7.1
There is one phrase that comes to mind as a result of working with the DataXstream Team and the Xstream Connector: Flawless Execution. It has been a very pleasant experience working with them and I look forward to working with them on future projects.