DataXstream LLC is pleased to bring Two Time Olympian Megan McJames to Virginia January 16th through January 19th.
Megan McJames is an American Alpine Ski Racer specializing in Giant Slalom. She competed in Sochi and in Vancouver and she will be guest coaching the Wintergreen Race and Development Teams at Wintergreen Resort. DataXstream LLC, based in Williamsburg Virginia has been one of Megan’s financial supporters this 2014-2015 ski season. DataXstream LLC in conjunction with the Wintergreen Winter Teams Boosters is offering this opportunity to ski with an Olympian to the Wintergreen Team Athletes. Additionally, Megan will complete a pace setter run on Nastar at Wintergreen allowing Nastar customers the opportunity to “race against Megan.” She will be available for meet and greet with Wintergreen Team Athletes, Nastar customers, and the general public from 12-3 pm on Jan.17th and 18th by the Nastar race course on Eagle Swoop, Wintergreen Resort, Virginia.
For more on Megan McJames: https://meganmcjames.wordpress.com/mediapublications/
- 2010 (Vancouver) and 2014 (Sochi) Olympian
- NorAM Overall Champion 2006,2013
- NorAm Super-G Champion 2006
- NorAm Giant Slalom Champion ’06,’07,’08,’12
- National Combined Champion 2010
- 51 Europa Cup starts
- 63 World Cup Starts
- Member of the World Championship Team: ’09, ’11
- Member of the World Junior Championship Team: ’05, ’06, ’07