In this economic climate, staffing levels are decreasing at the same time customers are paying later than ever. Historically increasing cash flow meant adding collections personnel. This option is simply not available in today’s environment.
Join us on Thursday, March 19 at 1PM Eastern as Cforia Software and DataXstream discuss SAP accounts receivable automation.
Attend this webinar to learn how enhancing SAP accounts receivable workflows will improve your A/R performance by 10 to 20% during the next 90 days:
- How to increase customer touches without increasing head count
- Increase cash flow by ensuring that collection events are optimized
- Flag questionable customers for additional financial analysis
- Measurements and reports to highlight at-risk customers, late payment trends, and other A/R metrics including cash flow forecasting
- Improve Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls with segregation of responsibilities for FI/CO.
Presented By: Tim Cooper of DataXstream and Chris Caparon of Cforia Software. Tim Cooper has over 20 years of SAP experience and possesses Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) Certification. He currently works for DataXstream as an implementation consultant, who integrates Cforia’s Accounts Receivable Automation Software into SAP customer environments. From 1997 to 2007, he worked in a variety of FI/CO areas including Order-to-Cash at Lucent Technologies. Prior to that, Tim was an FI/CO consultant who specialized in Order-to-Cash Business Process optimization at large client companies including Bayer Corporation, Cott Beverages and Armstrong World Industries.
Sign Up Now